Monday, February 27, 2012

#WBCOOP 2012 - First 5 Events

It's been quite the ride in the #WBCOOP series so far.

I'm currently playing my 5th event - PL 5 Card Draw.

I got off to a frustrating start in my first event, finishing in 11th place in the Badugi, just short of the 8 player final table. Unfortunately that's been my deepest run so far.

It's been great fun to play a mix of different games. So far I have logged just one NLHE event and played one each of PL5CD,  PLO8, Badugi and 7 Card Stud H/L.

I should probably brush up on some of these games, but the payouts have been so flat that I've been lucky enough to cash 3 of the 4 events I have completed so far.

Let's hope I can get something going in one of the remaining events and finally make it to the final table!

7 comments:

PokerStars said...

Its a shame that you hadn't made it to the last table. How has it been going for you up to now?

michael said...

Great blog keep up all the good work, from the guys at www.holdemnews.co.uk

www.pokernewsupdate.com said...

I hope you did well in the remaining events and made the final table!

flag said...

You have some honest ideas here. I did a research tm.918kiss-kiosk.con on the issue and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog.

Scr888 Malaysia said...

I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark tm.scr888 android this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!

Scr888 Malaysia said...

If you joker123 apk new version could message me joker123 login with any hints & tips joker123 test id on how you made your blog look this joker123 jackpot cool, I would be appreciative! Great blog download joker123 iphone you have here - market is very slow - Hopefully, things will begin picking back up

williamdoty said...

The direct drive works the same way, but less so than hub engines. They use instant electric skates but are mounted direct drive electric skateboards on the engine and on the truck instead of on the wheel. Since the engine is not in the wheel, they can be used with a standard skateboard adapter, which benefits them on hub engines.