Thursday, June 05, 2008

Well, this doesn't happen live...

It's rare I make any stupid mistakes online with regards to bet sizes or accedental calls, so maybe I should be glad that this doesn't happen more often.

I rushed home from a busy day at work to make the $50k gtd on Stars and a few other tournies. About 10 mins in I get QQ in the SB and it folds to the button who just calls for 20. I bump it up to 100 and both the BB and the button call.

Flop = K85 with two hearts and I go to lead for 275 to see where I am.

Instead, I bet 2775, and the BB instacalls.

Interestingly he has 4h 5h for the flush draw, but of course still hits on the river.

So pissed off with myself now. Not because of the bustout, but because the $50k is pretty much the only decent tournie I can play tonight and I definitely wasn't busting on that hand if I didn't make that mistake.

No comments: